Below are two powerpoint presentations related to social media.
The first workshop was presented at a meeting of the Crossroads Career Network at CrossPoint Church in Duluth, Georgia on the topic of Social Media, Brand Management, and your Job Search. The second was presented at Brookwood High School, ranked one of America’s Best High Schools by Newsweek in 2012, and is entitled Using Social Media to Enhance Your Job Search. While there is overlap of material, the presentation at CrossPoint is geared for professionals coming from a faith-based background, and the Brookwood presentation is shorter, more humorous and oriented towards young people from all walks of life. Both presentations were delivered by Josh Riley.
These presentations can be shared or embedded into your own blog or website at no charge using the “share” or “embed” feature.
- How Social Media has impacted networking, and what you can do to stand out (in a positive way!)
- Three things you need to know about Social Media
- Why employers are checking the social media accounts of potential hires, what what they are looking for
- What your social media footprint says about your character, personality and habits
- Why you should assume you have no privacy
- How social media is the new “first impression”
- What “Digital Dirt” is and how employers, courts, and spouses are using it
- How to use your social media presence to enhance your job search, not hinder it
- Key Performance Indicators at work
- How to use LinkedIn and social media to network your way into a job
- Things you should never say on social media
- How to use LinkedIn in your job search
- The “Billboard Principle” of social media
- How your facebook, twitter and social media accounts reveal your heart
Sponsor Links To LinkedIn & Facebook Resources
The Blue Sky Guide to LinkedIn | How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
Guerilla LinkedIn Makeover | Turn Your Linkedin Profile Into A “Job Magnet”
LinkedIn Deep Dive Training | The Most Elaborate Training Package Available In The World, Designed By The Authors Of The Bestseller How to REALLY use LinkedIn (Second Edition – Entirely Revised): Discover the true power of LinkedIn and how to leverage it for your business and career.
LinkedInfluence – The Ultimate LinkedIn Training Course | Generate More Leads, Traffic, Sales
LinkedIn Marketing Business Blueprint Linkedin Marketing Training System
Linked Into Action | Create Sales, Web Traffic And Success. Solid 6 Hours Of Video From A Well-known Linkedin Expert, Author & Speaker
Facebook Advertising Guide | How To Create Successful Advertising Campaigns On Facebook
Facebook How to Video Training Series | 30+ Videos In 28 Lessons Shows You What You Need To Know To Become An Expert With Facebook And Get Free Traffic
Live Your Legend Career Tools | Find Your Passion And Build A Career Around It. Voted The #1 Personal Development Product Of 2011.